The XpresSpa Membership Card is issued by XpresSpa and may only be used for purchases at participating XpresSpa locations. The accumulated spa credits can be applied towards purchases of products and services. XpresSpa will only replace remaining balances on lost, stolen or damaged cards if your account information is current and complete. XpresSpa reserves the right to change membership policies at any time without notice. Use of the XpresSpa Membership Card constitutes acceptance of these terms.
XpresSpa Membership Points Summary:
- Membership Points are earned for every dollar spent at an XpresSpa location. The Membership Card or Membership account number must be presented to the receptionist to receive points.
- Points are rounded up to the nearest whole number. For example, a merchandise total for a sale of $82.50 will round to 83 points earned for the purchase.
- Points are not earned on sales tax or gratuities.
- Points will only be credited retroactively for past purchases if a receipt or proof of purchase is presented.
- Membership Points and spa credits cannot be transferred to other individuals.
Redemption of XpresSpa Membership Card Spa Credits:
- Spa credits may be used towards the purchase of products or services at XpresSpa locations, but are not redeemable for cash. Spa credits are not redeemable online.
- Members may choose to use a portion of accumulated spa credits towards a purchase and use the remainder towards another purchase.
- XpresSpa reserves the right to terminate or modify terms under the XpresSpa Membership Program at any time.